Wednesday, April 9, 2014


 Dear Aunt Tara and Uncle Phil,

Thank you for my birthday present. I've been wearing it on and off since I got it yelling "I'm late! I'm late! I'm really really late!". It's from the movie but it's also kind of true since my mom takes a long time to get ready to go places. I also asked my mom if this was the dress I'm wearing when I throw flowers at you at your wedding. She says no but I think that really should be your call. Let me know.

Here are some pictures of me in my present:

In this one, I'm striking my standard pose.


In this one, I'm doing a jig because...well, why wouldn't I?


And in this one, I'm channeling my inner Queen of Hearts.


If you get a chance, can you text my mom and tell her that Alice doesn't wear pants under her dress? She thinks she has me convinced, but I know better.

Love you and miss you,
Claire Champion Chicken Little

No comments:

Post a Comment